Sky Yoga Instructors
Is it your dream to become a Yoga teacher? Are you qualified to become one? If the answer is “Yes” to both, come join us at Sky Yoga. A healthy mind in a healthy body is the saying. Help us promote Yoga to other aspiring minds, just like yours.
Are you an excellent cook? Passionate about food? Experienced, Reliable, and Hardworking? Then we wouldn’t mind hearing from you. We are looking for dedicated chefs to serve our exalted team of students and professors. Come whet our appetite.
As a growing university, STU is continually in search of qualified and motivated professionals to join us. Job openings encompass various functions of an institution of higher education. If you are qualified please feel free to apply.â€‹
As an IT administrator, youâ€™ll be responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers, and security systems. You’ll be taking care of our university’s computer infrastructure and such. Apply by clicking the button below.
Analyzing the revenue and expenditure, Conducting financial investigations and audits, and preparing reports, Reporting about the financial health of a business. Are these your forte? Then we are looking for you. Join us to grow.
Quality Controllers and Accreditation Documentation Assistants
Hiring experts in Quality control and Accreditation Documentation Assistants. Please apply through the button below. If you have any queries click on “Further information” button. Help us help you.
- Preferred Post Graduate candidate with experience in Quality Management and Documentation of Accreditation related documents.
- Prior experience in working at a Caribbean Med school.
Professors / Asst. Professors / Lecturers – MD /Pre-Medicine / Pre-Clinicals / Business and Agricultural Departments
We are looking for experienced and talented professors to give us a hand in shaping the next generation of students… Are you passionate about teaching? Don’t hesitate to mail us.
- PH.D in respective fields.
- Masters level education with Bachelors in education or equivalent certification.
- Plan and attend evening activities including but not limited to: recruitment events, consulting committee meetings and award ceremonies.
- Contribute to the preparation and tracking of the budget.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for the classroom and laboratory.
- Cooperate in maintaining, planning, and improving the physical facilities.
- Complete and file required reports with appropriate agencies including the State Department of Education.
- Contribute to the grant writing process for acquisition of agriculture equipment, material facilities.
The administration is an art. Every educational institution with a vision needs a direction which it must follow in order to be able to function at its best… We need you to be the beacon for our institution and help us grow… Bag the job by mailing us.
- An MBA or equivalent from a reputed School of Business.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing an University at the level of a senior management personnel.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate research, instructional, student administration and services, and other educational activities at the University
- Prior experience in working at Caribbean Med Schools