SAINT TERESA UNIVERSITY, ST VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
STU SOM, an internationally accredited university. Graduates of the M.D. Degree are eligible for licensure as doctors in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, or any country that recognizes the World Directory of Medical Schools or FAIMER International Medical Education Directory (IMED)/WHO Avicenna directory of medical schools.
Saint Teresa University School of Medicine FAIMER SCHOOL ID: F0006367
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory by FAIMER
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Registered with the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Students shall be eligible to register with the Medical Council of India to appear in the screening test and become a licensed physicians after successfully passing the exam.
- All international students who pass out from STU SOM shall be eligible to appear in their home country’s licensure exams to become licensed physicians in their respective countries.
ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
Saint Teresa University School of Medicine, St. Vincent and the Grenadines is chartered and recognized by the Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The University is authorized by the Government to confer the degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) upon students who successfully complete all graduation requirements.
Saint Teresa University School of Medicine, St. Vincent and the Grenadines graduates are eligible to sit for the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examinations and Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examinations.
Saint Teresa University School of Medicine, Saints Vincent and the Grenadines (ASU SVG) is recognized by FAIMER and listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). Graduates are eligible to apply for ECFMG Certification and the United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE) as a step towards ECFMG Certification.
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
Saint Teresa University School of Medicine, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, is recognized by the World Health Organization. The University is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools. This recognition affords graduates of Saint Teresa University School of Medicine, SVG to be eligible to apply for practice licenses in UN-member states.